CorsetChick Review

I just wrote a post recently about how much my body has changed after having two kids.  I hate the muffin top and pudgy waist that I'm sporting now, and it is so hard to find a top that doesn't make me feel self-conscious.  But then I was given the opportunity to review a corset from CorsetChicks.com.


First off, let me just say that their selection is amazing.  From corset tops to wedding (honeymoon?) apparel, they have every size and color you could possibly want.  They even have a great selection of plus-size corsets and an entire gothic section (oh, if I were 19 again...)

When my corset showed up in the mail, I was so excited to try it on that I enlisted Matt to help.  Let's just say that this being the first corset I've ever owned, that was an horrible interesting adventure.  Long story short, I ended up almost crying thinking that I'd gained too much weight in the last month and almost breaking a rib before we realized that I was trying to put it on backwards.  But, that's a story for another day!

I finally got it on right, and Wowza!  I love the hourglass shape it gave me, my breasts were right where they should be (2 kids ago), and I felt amazing.  I got a brown polka-dot halter corset top that is modest enough to wear with a pair of jeans and not feel too exposed.



To buy your own corset, lingerie, corset top, or other shapewear, just visit CorsetChick.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment

I love reading your comments!