Happy Birthday, Sammy!

It seems unreal.  I can't believe my little man is turning 3 today.  So many memories we've made, and so many more to come!  From the 6.5 lb little bundle I brought home three years ago to the goofy stinker he's become, I wish the best for him in life, love, and happiness.  

Dear Sammy,

I am so proud of you.  In your three years here, you've mastered crawling, walking, talking, dancing, and using the potty.  You captured my heart from the first time I saw you, and that love grows more and more every day.  With those expressive eyebrows and all the silly faces you make, you've brightened so many gloomy days - not just for me, but even for strangers you've only just met.  

I pray that you continue being as driven and motivated as you are now throughout your entire life.  Your focus and concentration on learning and doing everything will take you so far.  I want you to know that no matter what paths you may choose in life, your Momma will be right here, supporting you fully.  

Thank you for the lessons you've taught me, and the amazing memories you've given me.  I cannot wait to see what this year has in store.  

I love you, my little monkey.  May your third birthday be amazing and memorable!

Love Momma

8 comments

  1. Happy birthday to your little one! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, happy birthday to your little man :) My daughter is 3 (omg... almost 4 in March :() and i'm just floored by how fast time is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sammy... you're so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Sammy! It all goes by so fast.

    Erin K. (erinknack08@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Sammy! It all goes by so fast.

    Erin K. (erinknack08@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!