Easy Clean Up! Ozeri Green Earth Pan Review

Easy Clean Up!|Ozeri Pan Review
I love to cook.  There is nothing more therapeutic to me than standing over a stove, mixing ingredients and putting my own spin on our favorite meals. Some are delicious, some need work... but my recipes are ever-changing and never taste the same twice.  Unless, of course, we end up really loving how something turns out!

The issue?  I hate the cleanup.  I don't use teflon non-stick pans because of the harmful chemicals that can leach into foods.  Sure, there are disputes about which health risks are associated to nonstick coating, but I don't want to take chances when it comes to my little ones.


Then I was given the chance to review an Ozeri Green Earth Pan.  The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals.  Using GREBLON technology, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan is scratch-resistant, fast heating, easy to clean pan that I would recommend to anyone.

10" Nonstick Ceramic Pan

It has a great weight to it, heavy and solid, and is balanced well.  With a thick silicon handle that is heat-resistant, I didn't have to worry about burning myself (which I do quite frequently in the kitchen) and the "magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer" meant that I could cook faster at a lower temperature.

The first thing we made in it?  
nonstick pan
Pancakes!
As you can see, no sticking.  And the pancakes turned out beautiful.  I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of them, I was too busy eating.

According to the insert that came with the pan, there are a few things that are essential to maintaining the life of your Ozeri pan.  First, make sure you season it each time you use it.  This can be done with a very small amount of oil, wiped inside the pan and then wiped off.  "Because the oil bonds on a molecular level, very little is needed."  Also, it mentioned that hand-washing is recommended, as a dishwasher can lessen the nonstick properties.  

If you are looking for a great nonstick pan that is safe for your family and easy to clean, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan is perfect!  Oh, and did I mention that they come with a lifetime warranty?  

You can purchase this pan on Amazon for $33.26 here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments

I love reading your comments!