Infant Costumes from HalloweenAdventure.com {Review}

Halloween Adventure Infant Costume ReviewThis is going to be Kaya's first Halloween.  No pressure, right?  Little man dressed up as a monkey for his first Halloween, which was pretty fitting for him - but I wasn't sure what kind of costume to get for Kaya!  I started browsing around HalloweenAdventure.com and came across some really cute infant costumes.  Since she'll be 7 months when Halloween rolls around, I picked out this super adorable "Baby Blossom" costume for her.

Cute flower costume for baby
Tell me that's not sweet!

cute costume for baby
This flower outfit is a jumper with snap leg closures, flower headpiece, and slip-on booties. The green jumper is made from a super soft material that closes in the front. Pink ruffles trim the cuffs of the bodysuit and match the pink flower petal headpiece.  There's even a tiny bumblebee on one of the petals, adding to the awww factor.  



You can find this costume on HalloweenAdventure.com for only $39.99 and it comes in sizes Small (Fits 6-12 Mos.), Medium (Fits 12-18Mos.) and Toddler (Fits 18 Mos.-2T).


Connect with Halloween Adventures via Facebook & Twitter!

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product in order to provide an honest review.  However, all views and opinions are my own.

2 comments

  1. how cute!! My girl is going to be 5 months old on Halloween and I am already thinking of what her costume will be. This is really cute! :) I am going to check the site out for sure.

    http://sweepsgoround.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I do have to start thinking about my baby's Halloween costume. She'll be about 9 months old and this is finally another one *I* get to pick out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!