Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Review

Getting ready for summer means exfoliating, moisturizing, and getting rid of the dry itchy feeling of winter.  But what about your hair?  I know that the winter months dries out not only my skin, but my hair and scalp as well.

Enter Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control.




I had the opportunity to review Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control thanks to a mission on Smiley360 where they sent me free product coupons.  It couldn't have come at a better time, as I had just had my baby and my hair has been, well, lifeless.  

What I liked most about this line of dandruff products is that they make your hair feel amazing.  I'm a sucker for soft, shiny hair and Aveeno definitely delivered.  The scent is great too, it smells clean and fresh - unlike many dandruff shampoos out there.  And the best part?  My scalp stopped itching after the first wash!  After 3-4 shampoos, I haven't had any more flakes.

You can find Aveeno's new line at Walmart, Target, and a few other select stores. For more information about Aveeno and Smiley360, check out this link.  For a $3.00 off coupon, click here.   

Disclaimer: I received the product above for free but the opinions are my own.

36 comments

  1. I don't really have any! I just try to keep my scalp as clean and moisturized as possible!

    -Ashley Marie Morrissey
    ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a hair and scalp mask of honey and coconut oil. Massage into scalp and leave on for an hour. Wash and rinse with an anti fungal apple cider vinegar.

    Jessica M jls582 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it is better if I don't wash my hair daily, otherwise is dries out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple Cider Vinegar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Special dandruff shampoo usually works and not showering every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. massage scalp with body oil, like almond or jojoba, at least 1 hour before washing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no tricks, I use H&S, works some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No secrets or tricks :/ Except washing my hair every 2 or 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have zero tricks. That's why I need head & shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE ONLY trick I've found is to use a good dandruff shampoo

    Nathansmommy619(At)Aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicole Carter WeasleyMay 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM

    I don't have one but I found some tricks here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have any good tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think after reading this I will try apple cider vinegar! But I have no tricks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scrub well and use head and shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not use dandruff products but both my hubby and son do. They just use dandruff shampoo and keep their hair real short :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know putting conditioner on the roots can make your hair appear greasy, but it helps with combating scalp dryness as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. While most of the time I use my volumizing/conditioning shampoos, but once a week I alternate using a dandruff shampoo and a cleansing shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use Nizoral...works great, but pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't had much success so far... I have been using head and shoulders but my scalp is still flaky and itchy :( I would love to try this and see if it works better...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ive tried a scalp mask of egg and vinager...it worked very well

    ReplyDelete
  21. when mine flares, i generally use a tar shampoo (it stinks!)i have tried others, but they either mess with my hair texture or it just smells awful. this would be a nice prize-thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. don't have any dandruff. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. no tricks, but i could use some!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I use apple cider vinegar rinse and a good tar-based shampoo once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i dont really have any tricks.......just use dandruff shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Scalp massage with tea tree oil.

    ReplyDelete
  27. my boyfriend uses olive oil hair conditioner on his hair (he is the one i would win this for). he also scrubs his scalp well in the shower to prevent dirt and skin buildup.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My hubby has dandruff issues and I noticed that sometimes baking soda scrub helps :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!