Nostalgia

Feeling kind depressed today, just thinking about how fast my little guy is growing up.  It isn't like he did anything huge today, no new milestones or anything like that.  Just watching him play and realizing how smart he is though, how fast he learns everything... It's crazy.  I swear I was just pregnant with him last week!  How is it that the days can go by so slow, but the weeks, months, and years fly by?



Here's a progression of my little monkey:

2 days before he decided he wanted out

Day 1

 here he is, staring off into space with the same intelligent look he uses today:

4 months

Learning how to crawl:

Learning to stand:

The first Christmas:

The first birthday:

Walking:


I just can't believe how fast it has all gone by.  I love my little guy :)







No comments

I love reading your comments!