A few lists to give you a better insight of who I am.
Seven Things that Scare Me:
* Large crowds
* Driving/walking over bridges
* That pause in breathing babies do when they're sleeping that only lasts about 10 seconds but seems like eternity
Seven Things I Like:
* The smell of fresh rain on hot asphalt
* Cat pictures on the internet
* Talking about my kid
* The moon
* The smell of french lavender
Seven Random Facts About Me:
* I won the spelling bee in 3rd grade
* I hate seafood but love canned tuna
* I love getting so absorbed in a book that it takes a few minutes for reality to come back
* I would totally hit on Gerard Butler or Jason Statham in front of my fiance, and he knows it
* I have many beliefs but am not religious in the conventional sense
* I am the most uncoordinated person in the world. I can (and have) trip on the lines in linoleum
* I hate being out in the sun
Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:
* Write a book
* Raise my son to be an honest, loving man
* Visit Japan
* Learn HTML
* Become Self-Sufficient
* Drive a motorcycle
* Beat my anxiety
Seven Things I Can Do Well:
* Correct grammar mistakes (yes, I am a Grammar Nazi)
* Give advice
* Clean (although I don't like too)
* Look at things in a realistic view
Seven Things I Can't Do But Wish I Could:
* Read minds
* Have an anxiety-free day out of the house
* Get my step-daughter to listen to me
* Teach my little guy to talk
* Have a full night's sleep
* Stop worrying
Seven Phrases I'm Known to Use:
* Okee Dokee
* Be careful!
* It's up to you...
* Don't eat that!
* Cool Beans
Comment challenge time!
I want my readers to take one of these lists and comment with your "Seven." It'll be fun to get to know you a little better! This post will be open until midnight tonight where I will randomly (using random.org) select one commenter to win a $5 Amazon gift code!
-only one comment per person, and must be a GFC follower to win! Good luck!