my strength

wow its almost 1:30 and here I am, wide awake. Kaya's already been up for her midnight bottle and will sleep til about 5, but i'm hooked on Saving Grace on netflix... keep doing the "just one more episode" thing lol. Used to watch this show with Dad... damn I miss him. The pain of losing someone never goes away, does it? Just gets easier to deal with? And then there's days where my coping mechanism is shot all to hell and I just want to stay in bed and cry all day. If it weren't for my babies, I probably would do just that. Its amazing how people so small can give you such strength...

My Dad and I in 1989

4 comments

  1. Love the picture of you and your dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's my favorite picture in the whole world

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Jamie. Time is odd isn't it. My brother (47) passed away in Dec. it seems like only yesterday that I got the news, but it feels like a life time has passed since I last saw him. As you said, some day the pain of it is very over whelming. Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! I know how you feel. My Dad passed away 5 years ago. It's comforting to know that he is no longer in pain (he had lung cancer) and I will see him again someday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!